Playtech BGT Sports have a new vacancy for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team in Hammersmith. We have an established team that delivers a high quality service for a number of clients within the global sports betting sector.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the set-up, configuration and maintenance and tuning of our high transaction platform. You will contribute to automation and monitoring, deployment and system troubleshooting.
What you will be working on
- Set-up, configuration and maintenance of testing, staging and production environments
- Detect and resolve security, performance and availability issues to ensure maximum uptime and performance
- Service deployment
- Maintaining tools for configuration management, build, continuous integration and deployment, reporting, monitoring etc.
- Facilitate and support the agile development process
- Develop the required scripts to support automation of processes
- Investigate, evaluate and recommend new tools and technologies
- Coordinate and synchronize R&D and Operations work streams
- Strong background in Linux
- Background in working closely with or preferably in R&D
- Experience in working with high transaction OLTP RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Experience with automation/configuration management
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies
- Hands-on experience of code and scripts writing
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Mongo DB
- Prometheus, Graphite
About Playtech BGT Sports
Playtech BGT Sports specialises in the provision of online betting and gaming software to UK and global service providers. Headquartered in London and founded in 2005, our GenBet product provides operators with a robust and secure central customer management platform onto which any number of products can be added and managed. Sportsbook, Lottery, Pool Betting and Fixed-Odds Games modules allow the operator to tailor their online service whilst a comprehensive back office and reporting suite provides powerful tools for event and market management. Playtech BGT Sports has been a part of Playtech since January 2012, meaning that existing and future customers now benefit from the industry leading GenBet product suite, delivered on Playtech's comprehensive IMS (information management solution).
This is an opportunity for you to join a fun and supportive, fast-paced team, with an emphasis and enthusiasm for technology.
We offer a competitive salary, training, health insurance, life assurance, child care vouchers, season ticket loans, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, subsidised gym membership and more.
We offer the very best working facilities in our London office which includes chill-out areas containing pool table, and games consoles. Our working atmosphere is creative, relaxed and professional, with a lot of bright people solving a lot of interesting problems.
- Automation / Configuration
- High Transaction OLTP RDBMS & NoSQL Databases
- Python /Linux
- Jenkins / Docker / Ansible
- MongoDB / Kubernetes / RabbitMQ