The experience we need.
- Experience setting up and configuring LAMP environments
- Knowledge of net basics IP4/6, DNS, DHCP, HTTP/S firewalling and load balancing
- Experience in virtual infrastructure set-up, deployment and management in cloud hosting solutions e.g. AWS, GCP
- Knowledge of database administration
- Jenkins CI and ability to script installations
- An understanding of NodeJS hosting / application management
- As DevOps specialist you'll ensure the provision, installation, configuration and maintenance of a number of web sites and applications across cloud and dedicated servers.
- You'll support the development infrastructure requirements including continuous integration and code repositories.
- Maintain a secure development and hosting infrastructure and deal with any security breaches or security threats
- Handle support across server and development environment
An award winning and creative agency with offices near Oxford and in London. This company provide marketing, design and digital services to a wide range of clients on a national and international basis.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary with wiggle room for an exceptional candidate.
- A rare opportunity to work with a highly creative, unique team and own the delivery of world class DevOps.
- A really great internal culture where you'll have loads of fun whilst doing the very best work.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job