DevOps/Software Engineer - C#,.Net, Bamboo, Atlassian, Manchester, Contract
A Global client of mine has reached out to source them a DevOps/Software Engineer for on a contract basis.
They main responsibility will be to improve their Product Engineering platform. You'll be driving the quality and flow of the platform, developing Infrastructure as code, following configuration management practices etc.
The position is based in Central Manchester and the client is willing to pay a max of £500/day for a 6 months contract.
- Experience in a Developer role; using .NET and c#
- Strong experience of using supporting and developing with the majority of the following applications: Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence,Sonar, Egg plant GeckoBoard
- Experience in designing and running test cycles/unit tests/test scripts for web applications using any test framework;
- Experience in continuous integration / improvement using source control, automated build/test and code coverage analysis tools;
- Experience in integration; API management; application standards; security and encryption of I/P/SaaS services;
- Agile methodology experience.
If interested, please apply and we can discuss the role in further detail.
DevOps/Software Engineer - C#,.Net, Bamboo, Atlassian, Manchester, ContractMcGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.