DevOps Software Engineer - Strong Scripting Skills, Automation Evangelist, Knowledgeable on Scale
Do you want to be part of a Software Development Centre of Excellence as part of a true DevOps Function?
Do you share this high performing DevOps Practice Area's passion for DevOps, Automation and best use of Scripting?
Then please apply without hesitation to my DevOps Engineer role offering interesting pro-active project work, best practice automation, working to scale on enterprise level project where you will be encouraged to learn and to use latest trends in deployment strategies for next generation applications.
You must have:
- DevOps experience and you follow current trends in deployment strategies
(Commercially preferred, academic considered)
- Experience of creating increased efficiency through effective automation allowing for seamless deployments of code is definitely advantageous but you would as a minimum want to do this
- Strong Scripting skill in any of the following Java, Python, Golang, Node
- Experience with Ansible or Chef or Terraform though other automation tools experience also considered
- Experience with Scalability preferred but so long as you understand scale and can demonstrate knowledge that is fine
This is a chance to join a true DevOps function offering great exposure to interesting projects creating increased efficiency through effective automation allowing for seamless deployments of code.
They also invest in your training, offer continuous learning and have a supportive and encouraging collaborative culture.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job