Intrigued about the startup lifestyle? Then you might as well join a startup that's doing it properly and wouldn't look out of place on a 'If Carlsberg did…' advert. How about joining a company led by individuals with a proven track record, who have already backed two startups that are now household names and are keen to continue that streak with number three?
These visionaries have raised tens of millions of £ for a new venture. This is a generation defining tech company that will completely disrupt an industry, root and branch.
You will be joining a world class team that has individuals who have built some amazing tech companies and hold some stellar educational credentials (we're talking PhDs from
Oxbridge). They are active & well respected in the open source community, contributing to projects and getting involved in meetups and hackathons. They value technology for its own sake. You'll no longer be the cleverest person in the room ;- )
Tech snapshot: Google Cloud, Kubernetes, CircleCI, Docker, Terraform, AWS, Ruby, Python
Location: Central London, fantastic transport links.
Some of the things you'll get involved with (not exhaustive):
- There is a veritable smorgasbord of exciting infrastructure build & transformation projects to get your teeth into (such as moving towards container based deployment), laying the ground work for the company to continue to scale up significantly.
- You will be building & optimising the microservices infrastructure underpinning the platform.
- You will be responsible for developing tooling & make developers happy.
- You will push technical boundaries
- As well as doing the DevOps you will have full autonomy to shape how the company does DevOps.
- Flexible working & working from home
- 27 days holiday (not including bank holidays)
- Generous tech allowance to get your setup exactly as you like it.
- Huge investment in training & development, everyone has their own personal budget.
- Free breakfast
- Competitive pension scheme
- Health insurance and discounts on gym, health and dental
Commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer and a real passion for technology, experience with cloud based infrastructure & automation.
Will also consider aspirational junior/mid level candidates!
If this looks potentially of interest I would be delighted to have a conversation with you, in confidence, about this opportunity and your career aspirations going forward.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job