Here at reed.co.uk we believe the world should Love Mondays. This means connecting people with the right jobs and courses for them, and we’re leading the way. We’re looking for great people to help deliver these life-changing products… is that you?
With products across both mobile and desktop applications, we connect millions of jobseekers with thousands of employers. The newly created role of Technical Service Delivery Manager will handle the hosting and running of reed.co.uk, a visionary role establishing and leading a new DevOps team, and designing processes for deploying and maintaining infrastructure.
You’ll work closely with our Technical Architects and delivery teams to deliver new architecture whilst also owning commercial aspects of website hosting and contributing to our security forum. You will also report on the performance of the website and hosting.
Does this sound like your sort of challenge? Can you multitask with the best of them in a leadership role which will impact on the experience of millions of users? We should mention that you’ll get to do all of this while working with the newest tech.
We'd love to hear from you if you
- Have great knowledge around development infrastructure and DevOps practice
- Are highly aware of security threats and controls
- Want to discover and try new technologies, and introduce them to the business
- Can build good relationships with suppliers and negotiate contracts with them
- Enjoy an environment that promotes autonomy
- Are passionate about sharing knowledge and using your leadership skills to guide others
- Are up for the challenge of transforming our architecture while saving costs
- Will be excited about communicating your work out to the wider business
What you'll get
- Flexible working
- 25 days Annual Leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Hack Days and Personal Development Time
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
- Access to discount and rewards platform
reed.co.uk is the most recognised brand in the online recruitment industry. We have built websites and mobile apps using some of the latest tech available to us like AWS, ASP.Net Core, C# 6 and SQL Server, and are increasingly moving towards containers and microservices.
In short, if you are a technological wizard and commercial genius, able to inspire a team and impact on the lives of people across the UK and beyond… come and love Mondays with us at reed.co.uk.