Do you love automation?
CTA are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Systems Administrator who can hit the ground running for an expanding technology business in Oxford. A background in DevOps will strongly support your application.
You’ll support a variety of operating systems across infrastructure environments and enjoy the challenges of deploying autonomous navigation at scale. The support you provide will help resolve technical development issues and deployments to ensure departments run smoothly.
Experience and Skills:
- A deep understanding of CI/CD (Git, Jenkins, Docker, Chef etc)
- Strong scripting and coding experience
- Linux and MacOS (at least 2 years)
- Hardware procurement, back-ups, system and network configuration
- Basic understanding of security concepts for network, hardware and software platforms on infrastructure
- Strong understanding of software builds and the delivery life-cycle
- Virtualisation and cloud (Vmware, MS Hyper V etc.)
- Experience of configuration management technology
You’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits and a very competitive basic salary. There is opportunity for the right person to progress into a more senior position as the company expands.
If you suit the skills and experience listed, please apply with a copy of your CV.
DevOps Engineer/ DevOps/ Continuous Integration/ Continuous Development/ Configuration Management/ Systems Engineer/ Systems Administrator/ Software Engineer/Open Source/ Open Stack/ Software Engineer
- Operating Systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job