Our client, a leading wireless solutions company, are looking for a DevOps Lead to join their team. The company are based in London however they are fully supportive of remote working.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading decisions in relation to the automation and configuration of IT infrastructure, ensuring it is optimised for performance. You’ll also work closely with other teams in the business to ensure that an infrastructure strategy is developed that supports planned business growth. You will lead a team of DevOps Engineers on a day to day basis but will remain hands on to deal with operational issues.
We are looking for a proven DevOps Lead with a strong experience of cloud, in particular Azure.
· Strong ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical stake holders
· Solid previous experience of managing a team of technical experts
· A passionate technologist who thrives on solving problems and is continuously looking to improve
· A good understanding of cloud infrastructure services
· Experience of working with Azure, Ansible, Docker and Linux.
· Ability to provide development support to suit the scalability and reliability needed for the business.
If you are an experienced DevOps Lead looking for a new opportunity, please get in touch for more details. Candidates will need the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
- Windows Azure
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'