My financial client is looking for seasoned DevOps Platform Lead to help the business successfully adopt the next generation of digital and cloud services. You will be developing and engineering new digital and cloud platform services (e.g. API Management) including exploiting public cloud infrastructure,platform services and modern design patterns (e.g. containers / micro services). Responsible for implementing and enhancing deployment tool chains to drive high levels of automation and consistency across the digital platform services developed. ?The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Demonstrable success operating as a Digital Developer focused on engineering innovative digital and cloud based solutions for a large enterprise, major consultancy, one of the cloud native integrators or a digital agency.
- Can clearly demonstrate through real examples digital and cloud solutions previously developed and how you have exploited modern architectures (cloud, containers and micro services) including the tool-chains use to effectively deploy and manage these digital services at scale.
- Strong track record working with Azure and AWS plus expert knowledge of building DevOps capabilities including continuous delivery pipelines leveraging industry recognised methods & tools.
- Demonstrable experience of software development and engineering of digital solutions and services that can both exploit public cloud solution, but also integrate with existing enterprise systems.
- In-depth knowledge of one or more programming languages including the Microsoft .Net stack, modern software development approaches (e.g. Restful APIs, micro services), automated testing, and continuous delivery/ integration approach and tools.
- Deep knowledge and experience of modern architectures and the tool-chains required to effectively deploy and manage cloud services at scale.
- Awareness of financial services and data protection regulations and well as security good practices.
Apply now for immediate consideration and a confidential chat.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job