As DevOps/Infrastructure Engineer, your main responsibilities will be;
- Taking co-responsibility for the design, support and maintenance of their systems along with 1 other DevOps Engineer
- Taking co-responsibility for the automated deployment process for infrastructure configuration and software releases.
- Taking co-responsibility for system monitoring and error logging to ensure a fault free environment.
- Troubleshooting and preventing problems using monitoring technologies
- Assisting with the design, deployment and maintenance of new applications.
As DevOps/Infrastructure Engineer, you will ideally have 3+ years operations background of Linux administration and networking in general with a focus on Debian or Ubuntu and Windows experience. Experience of configuring and managing both Linux and Windows servers for serving a dynamic website. Experience of debugging a complex multi-server service and working in an agile environment across multiple projects.
Essential technology experience includes;
- Essential 4 years minimum experience with AWS: EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, Cloudformation
- Experience with Puppet or Chef or Ansible (however they use Puppet)
- Experience with Infrastructure as code
- Solid scripting skills (BASH)
- Experience with MongoDb, Rabbit MQ, MySQL
- Languages: Python
In return you will receive a generous benefits package including;
- 25 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays,
- Pension Scheme,
- 5% Annual Bonus Scheme,
- Share Investment plan
- Life Assurance policy 4 x your annual salary
- Cash Health Plan Scheme with Health Shield & their Perks discount scheme
- Staff discount policy
- Childcare vouchers
- Season Ticket Loan
This is an opportunity to not miss out on so please apply now to avoid disappointment.
- Agile Environment