DevOps Engineers of all levels for a strategic new project - Cheshire!
Your new company
Outstanding opportunity with a Global Technology Organisation for DevOps Engineers within a team implementing business and technology change.
Your new role
As one of our team of DevOps Engineers you will be responsible for:-
- 2nd and 3rd line support of DevOps toolsets
- Supporting teams in automating and streamlining operations
- Managing and administrating 3rd party hosting services
- Seamless DevOps delivery of infrastructure change from development through to production
What you'll need to succeed
Successful candidates will possess a combination of the following skills:-
- Knowledge of at least 2 of Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus, Pro, bitbucket, Chef or TeamCity
- Understanding of the full SDLC
- Experience in the build engineering and automation of deployments
- Familiar with Agile environments
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with career development and training at the cutting edge of technology.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- teamcity chef devops jenkins bitbucket nexus sonar nolio
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job