DevOps Engineer (Rust)
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join an Open-Source Web3 start-up whose mission is to bring the principles and reliability of Web2 to Web3 environments.
Their founder is an ex-Facebook veteran that helped to introduce Rust/Blockchain to Facebook and his idea has already been backed by some of the top global investors, raising over $5 million. The team need to grow quickly and are looking to scale the entire Engineering team across DevOps & Cloud, Software Engineering, Product and Delivery
As the first DevOps Engineer you would:
- Help scale infrastructure and support a multi-cloud environment
- Work with the Rust focused dev team to create internal tooling and pipelines
- Implement and maintain Kubernetes clusters at scale
An ideal DevOps engineer for this role would have:
- 4-5 Years experience in a DevOps and/or Software engineering role
- Some experience programming in Rust, with the willingness to learn more
- Strong production-level Kubernetes experience in complex cloud environments
We can offer:
- Salaries of up to $250,000
- Full remote working (Based EU and US timezones only)
- Large Equity and Token Potential
#DevOps #Rust #Kubernetes #Web3
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'