DevOps Engineer - Manchester (3/2 WFH Split) - £70,000 - £80,000
One of the largest consultancy firms in the world is investing heavily into DevOps and Cloud Computing. We are partnered to find passionate and highly skilful DevOps Engineers to continue the growth of their DevOps function. You will be part of a highly experienced agile team working with the latest technology to deliver complex technical projects.
The role will be focused around cloud and open-source technologies to create highly available, robust and scalable environments. It is essential that you have experience in production environments using industry standard DevOps methodologies. The technology stack is extremely varied using anything from Terraform and Kubernetes to Puppet and Git.
Requirements from you
- Experience in AWS Cloud
- Infrastructure as Code - Terraform
- Experienced in a DevOps / Platform or Site reliability Engineer position
- Configuration Management and Containerisation tooling is essential
- Extremely strong Customer relationships skills
- Strong understanding of at least one programming language.
- Excellent holiday allowance days holiday + ability to buy more
- Employee benefits scheme - Health, Dental, Life Insurance
- Work from home for the remainder of the year and split flexibility from 2022
- Paid Certifications of your choosing
- Tech meetups, conferences and advanced training days.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'