If working for a ethically sound and morally driven business is your aim then this could be for you. It's very rare that a business can revolutionise an industry without reinventing the wheel, but that's what this business has done. On the tech front in Manchester they are extremely innovative, however their services are all focussed around minimising waste and increasing the ability to reuse.
As their newest DevOps engineer you'll be expected to drive forward their Azure Platform and optimizing their current practices. Working within a tech focussed team, you'll have full business exposure and support moving forward and you'll have a say in their future tech selections. Their main aim is pushing forward that ethical target, so if you're looking to help the planet then this might just be for you.
To be the successful DevOps engineer you should possess the following skills:
- Design scalable solutions through Azure cloud and some AWS
- Work with CI/CD pipelines and support scrum teams with Standards and templates
- Implement containerisation through docker and Kubernetes
- Automate DevOps practices through CI/CD and provide monitoring and support of the Azure platform management throughout automation practices.
- You should have a robust knowledge of Azure and some AWS
- Previous experience of at least 2 years in a DevOps of Cloud engineering position
This role has a very attractive package along with the salary and is based in the North West with brilliant flexible working options (remote). If your motive is saving the planet and you're a talented DevOps Engineer please apply or get in touch at:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'