Our client seeks a DevOps Engineer with AWS and Terraform experience to accelerate the delivery of critical products through automation and the adoption of first-class infrastructure technologies.
As the DevOps Engineer you will be central to the process to continuously enhancing the product, satisfying users, improving systems and remaining at the leading edge of technology adoption.
You will be responsible for ensuring application reliability and security, monitoring production environments, and building an automated/efficient infrastructure at the service of everyone. You will be enhancing the DevOps culture and practices throughout the engineering team.
As part of the role, the DevOps Engineer will:
- Compile and analyse data, processes and code to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement;
- Collaborate with other team members to establish objectives aligned with business priorities;
- Influence decisions around technical approach and choice of tools;
- Take ownership of delivery of features from inception through to production on multiple projects;
- Conduct code reviews and ensure ongoing improvement in code quality;
- Lead/promote ongoing adoption of Ops automation best practices, developing ideas for new features and reinforcing reliability by monitoring industry developments and trends.
To be considered for the DevOps Engineer opportunity you must have strong DevOps experience covering AWS and Terraform. Also when the need arises, be able to fix bugs within the applications so previous software development experience would be useful, although this aspect of the role is quite low in priority. Languages such as C#, C++, Java etc will be considered.
AWS certification (ideally DevOps Engineer Professional) is desirable. Python development, experience with relational DBs (SQL server, MySQL, Postgres), NoSQL DBs (DynamoDB or Elastic search), other DevOps automation (Docker, Ansible, Terragrunt), Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Agile processes are also desirable but not essential. Experience within the financial services sector (ideally buy-side) would be an advantage.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking company with a world-class client-base, where the success of the business is directly affected by your contribution. This opportunity is open to DevOps Engineers who can work from home but be available to travel to the London office once a week. On offer is a salary up to £80,000 per year depending on experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'