Summary of Role
We are looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer to join our growing engineering organization developing a wide range of market-leading InsurTech solutions. You will join us at an exciting time as we evolve our portfolio from desktop/on-premise towards cloud/SaaS.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work together with product teams and deliver highly scalable infrastructure and pipelines. This is a critical and varied role, using a wide range of technologies, combining strategic work with short-term tactical fixes and improvements.
Build and improve CI/CD pipelines for product teams with focus on high cadence and cost effectiveness
Support the team as product evolves from on premise to hosted/SaaS offering, making use of Azure services
Work with the team to define infrastructure requirements
Support the team in infrastructure related issues
Infrastructure as code with ARM, Terraform, Pulumi
Share knowledge across teams
Create and maintain dashboards and monitors
- Experience administering CI systems, creating build configurations and pipelines using tools such as Azure DevOps (VSTS/TFS), TeamCity, NuGet, MSBuild
- Experience administering version control systems such as Git (Azure DevOps) or SVN
- Familiarity with Microsoft .NET development environment, Visual Studio
- Strong scripting skills (PowerShell)
- Experience of cloud technologies (primarily Azure or AWS), in areas such as networking, storage, integration, compute and analytics
- Experience of Windows & Linux containers and orchestration platforms (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Autonomy, attention to detail, commitment to high-quality, ability to learn quickly and to innovate
- Strong problem-solving skills, including providing simple solutions to complex situations
- Strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'