Software Developer - Home based with frequent travel to Stoke-on-Trent.
Davies Group are looking for are looking for an experienced and energetic Azure Cloud engineer to join our growing Development Team. Our Agile with Scrum squads are developing a range of services to deliver world class applications for regulated markets utilising cloud technologies.
Working with our Claims Solutions product teams and our wider group cloud DevOps engineers you will help automate and provision environments across our platforms and assist in the design, implementation and maintenance of our Azure environment. You will also assist with transition workloads from on premise to cloud.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, planning and implementation of Azure cloud solutions with a core focus on automation and DevOps
- You will lead and deliver activities that encompass systems architecture, proof of concept and deployment services
- Be a subject matter expert and advisor to our IT development teams for best practices and best-fit solutions in Azure
- You will help build and develop governance around Azure cloud solutions including networking, security and development pipelines
- You will work closely with our internal .Net developers and infrastructure personnel to strengthen Azure skills and knowledge
- You will work closely with the Head of IT, Product Owners and Delivery Managers to ensure IT objectives are achieved
Skills & Experience:
- You must have experience in working with Azure IaaS and PaaS in a DevOps capacity
- Advanced experience of Azure CI/CD pipelines including Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Experience authoring ARM templates and blueprints to deploy environments automatically
- Strong PowerShell/AZ CLI scripting skills
- Demonstrate strong Azure Management skills
- Experience of working in an Agile environment, preferably Scrum
- You will be self-motivated with a strong work ethic who can work without supervision
- You must have good analytical skills, methodical, accurate and show great attention to detail
- You will be able to communicate in clear and concise manner both written and verbal
Davies Group Reward and Recognition:
Davies Group embraces innovation and run an annual competition to generate new business projects. There are cash prizes for the top 100 entries and finalists are invited to present their idea to the Executive Board. 2017’s top 10 finalists went to San Francisco, visited Google and Facebook HQ, Alcatraz and presented to HGGC our investors in Silicon Valley. The winner joined Business Change to implement their idea and the runners up have also been allowed time off their day job to progress their idea!
Other Benefits Include:
- Free local parking (Stoke)
- Pension - matched contribution up to 5%
- Life Assurance (2 x basic salary)
- Free Headspace membership
For more information, please click "Apply Now" to be redirected to our recruitment portal.
Davies Group endeavour to recruit from the widest possible pool of suitable candidates. If you require any adjustments or special arrangements to be made to our application process on account of a disability please contact Human Resources.
- Cloud Computing
- Windows Azure
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'