Location: Central London
Job type: Contract
Rate: £400-550 per day
A brilliant client that I work with are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their small team working within the ecommerce sector. This will be an initial 6 month contract to start in a few weeks’ time and you will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Design, creation, and provisioning of infrastructure.
- Develop comprehensive monitoring solutions to provide full visibility to the different platform components using tools and services like Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Datadog, New Relic and other similar tools.
- Identify and troubleshoot any availability and performance issues at multiple layers of deployment, from hardware, operating environment, network, and application.
- Working knowledge of web and network protocols and standards (HTTP, TLS, DNS, etc)
- Troubleshoot and solve customer issues on production deployments.
- Strong communication skills
- 3+ years’ experience.
- Understanding of Major DevOps Tools.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'