Salary: £50,000 + Bonus and Benefits
I’m currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join a leading automotive client who is one of the world’s biggest producers of luxury vehicles. The DevOps Engineer is required to cover a wide range of skills supporting CI/CD pipelines to the implementation of software products. They will need to have experience in installing products on a wide range of platforms with an in-depth knowledge of Linux, Azure and working knowledge of C# and Python to deliver new technologies that support, enable and enhance the organisation. They are looking for the DevOps engineer to lead by example as a senior technical escalation point. To be considered for the DevOps Engineer role you will have several of the following skills;
- Experience working on a cloud/hybrid platform (preferably Azure) and have been part of Cloud-based projects including; Cloud security, Cloud Architecture, and/or Cloud networking.
- Experience in the management of HPC clusters preferably with experience in VMWare technology and management via VSphere Server Virtualisation.
- Experience with Virtualisation Technologies (VMware, Hyper-V).
- Experience with any configuration management tools.
- Experience with Networking Protocols.
- Strong knowledge of continuous integration CI/CD process pipelines.
- Knowledge of scripting, orchestration and automation techniques C# and Python allowing the individual to assist or lead on process configuration changes.
- Knowledge of Docker technology and its use within an HPC environment would be advantageous to support the architectural drive within the product teams to modularise product components to open source technology.
- Experience or knowledge of either Red Hat Enterprise Linux or CentOS 7 & 8
- Experience of Linux server support, administration, and optimisation
- A firm understanding of Agile principles is essential.
- Troubleshooting, problem-solving and root cause analysis
- Design, implementation, and support of enterprise applications, middleware, and infrastructure
- Support and optimization of in-house and bespoke applications
- Supporting junior colleagues via mentoring, training and documentation
- Windows Azure
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'