One of leading General Insurance companies based in the City of London is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with hands-on Azure, scripting and CI/CD automation experience.
The Company is undergoing a major programme of technology transformation, modernising its entire IT estate by migrating to Azure and moving into a Product/DevOps model.
As a Dev Ops Engineer you will be responsible for delivering and supporting Azure environment.
- Development of CI/CD processes, Terraform, Chef and Azure DevOps processes
- Produce design documentation and Cloud solutions for services migration to Azure.
- Build pipelines and develop infrastructure as a code for migrating applications to Azure.
- Work with Customers and other teams to build long-term solutions.
- Responsible for replacing manual processes with automation.
- Collaborate and build tools that enable teams to operate safely at high speed and wide scale.
- Resolve problems at their root with simple and repeatable solutions.
- Provide guidance to the wider DevOps and Development teams.
- Providing in depth technical documentation and peer reviews for DevOps engineers.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve Azure related issues independently.
- Familiarity with containers such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Multiple project experience in network engineering and security principles (e.g. protocols, routing, switching, filtering, firewall rules, etc.)
- Multiple implementation with Python, Ruby or PowerShell.
- Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, AzureDevops or TeamCity.
- Pipeline builds, release packaging and artefact management.
- Configuration management software like Chef or Puppet.
- Developing Infrastructure as code using Terraform, ARM, Ansible.
- An understanding of static and dynamic security testing tools
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'