My Client is a global data consultancy who are looking looking for driven and innovative individuals who would like to be part of building their vision whilst helping clients transform their businesses.
This role is for a DevOps Engineer which will offer you the chance to grow your skills and experience in a multitude of environments and technologies in platforms, micro-services, cloud migrations, CI/CD pipelines, containers, automation, robotics and some of the best Dev Ops Tooling whilst working alongside some of the most talented people in the consulting industry
Responsibilities will include:
• Participating in the development of various infrastructure solutions including Public Cloud eg. Azure and AWS as well as datacenter / private cloud to deliver high availability, rapidly developed, fully automated solutions using predominately open source software which deliver value to the customer.
• Maintaining awareness on the latest technologies and methodologies and helping with designing and implementing innovative approaches to our customers problems using Automation.
• Gaining an understanding of software standards, being able to learn processes and procedures to ensure maximum re-use and maintaining standards.
• Ability to identify continuous improvements to both the process and the systems.
• Understanding security policies and implementing solutions that satisfy the security requirements.
• Participating in the design and implementation of solutions which have high availability and are scalable.
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical discipline
• 3+ years of experience in software development, ideally implementing CI/CD pipelines
• Knowledge and experience of at least four of the following:
o Version control systems (e.g. Git)
o Code deployment tools (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
o Automation tools (e.g. Jenkins, Azure Pipelines)
o Software programming (e.g. Java, Scala, Python, Go)
o Package management tools
o Containerisation and virtualisation (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, VMs etc.)
o Cloud and on-premise XaaS services (e.g. Azure, AWS, OpenStack, OpenShift)
o Automated testing tools
o System monitoring tools
o Data processing and analytics components (e.g. Apache stack, data warehousing)
o Operating systems and networking (e.g. Linux, Windows, IP networking, software defined networking)
o Security controls (authentication and authorisation methods)
There is a huge investment in this team, and belief in what they are doing. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team, who heavily invest in their staff, and pay generously.
- Open Source
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'