Your new company
Hays IT is recruiting for an expanding health technology organisation in Cornwall. My client is one of the leading providers of clinical software in the UK, leading the way in electronic patient record sharing and collaboration across the healthcare sector. They create powerful health information systems that help medical professionals work as effectively as possible to improve patient care. They are looking to recruit a DevOps Engineer to join the team in Cornwall.
Your new role
Your key role as a DevsOps Engineer within a large NHS system supplier Operations Department will be to help assist the DevsOps team with the current development of a new hosted infrastructure stack which services UK wide NHS clients. This will involve CLOUD hosted solutions alongside software and support teams to specific contract SLA and assurance requirements. You will have a sound understanding of data structures with the ability to robustly design them to satisfy general requirements. This will also include secondary platform development and integration for threat protection and vulnerability scanning tools throughout the infrastructure and the management application stack of Prometheus, Graphana and Elasticsearch with our existing in-house product and technology teams.
What you'll need to succeed
- Cloud General and visibility.
- CI Pipeline.
- Relevant qualifications in computer science.
- Good knowledge of virtualisation tools; VMware, KVM.
- Excellent knowledge of programming languages.
- Experience working using the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) stack.
- Excellent knowledge of programming languages (preferably PHP and/or C/C++) and database systems (MySQL and/or PostgresQL).
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Prometheus Scripting Language PromQL.
- Elasticsearch scripting language Painless/QueryDSL
What you'll get in return
- £35,000 per annum.
- Based in Cornwall.
- 28 Days annual leave (Inc. Bank Holidays) increasing to 33.
- Pension scheme.
- Health Care Plans.
- Salary sacrifice bicycle schemes.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'