* Create scripts and deployment pipelines to build and deploy core software products to development, test and production systems.
* Design and implement Configuration Management systems to allow consistent configuration of all internal and production systems.
* Work with the Software Development teams to ensure new products can work within the core platform.
* Work with the Infrastructure team to ensure the core platform's operability with products and services.
* Maintain Source Control and CI/CD systems.
* Maintain Internal and Production systems.
* Run Automated Regression and Load tests.
* Assist with the management of the Release Process.
* Provision new Test / Demo / Production Environments
* Interpret Log Files and assist with resolving bugs
Essential Skills & Experience:
* Git / Version Control Systems
* Team City / CI Systems
* Gitlab CI/CD Systems
* Powershell scripting
* Python scripting
* Bash Scripting
* Windows system administration
* Linux systems administration
* HA Proxy
* Microsoft SQL Server
* Log Aggregation Tools
* Application Monitoring
* Minimum 5 years' experience in a DevOps, Systems Administration, IT Operations, Software Development roles
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Adaptable to a changing environment
* Ability to identify prioritise the most urgent tasks
* Ability to perform under pressure
* Good communicator
This fantastic role comes with a fantastic salary up to £50,000 p/a, flexible working hours, 25 days holiday (Plus your birthday), 5% contributory pension, healthcare, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership, charity contribution in your name, fitness classes, childcare vouchers, free fruit and many more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'