aql is a fast-paced, rapidly growing and award-winning datacentre & wholesale telecommunications company based in Leeds city centre. We provide services to many UK telecommunications operators and to thousands of large retail, government and other high profile organisations.
At aql, we’re building a DevOps culture with a focus on automation and continuous delivery and are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic engineer who can help deliver this.
You’ll be based in our unique Leeds city centre office and as part of a growing team you will be responsible for supporting, maintaining and expanding the aql systems estate and liaising closely with developers, networking and support teams.
- We're looking for people with strong Linux/Unix [Debian, Ubuntu, Redhat] skills. Ideally you'll also have experience in some of the following:
- Configuration [Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt]
- Continuous integration/deployment [Jenkins, Bamboo, Teamcity, Bitbucket Pipelines]
- Virtualisation [Vagrant, Docker, VMWare]
- Version Control [Git, Subversion, CVS]
- Knowledge of PHP preferable
Working in an energetic, fast-paced environment, you’ll have a 'can do' attitude and be able to show initiative and the ability to learn quickly. We are constantly evolving, so you’ll get to use all the latest tools and influence which are adopted for wider use.
You will be a member of our development team and act as the lead in building CI/CD infrastructure for the company's system estate. You will be working closely with other technical teams and therefore excellent communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines are essential.
Our customers trust us with their sensitive data: You must be able to pass UK Government Security Vetting.
- Convenient location in South Bank, a five-minute walk from the station
- On-site gym
- Cycle to work and Childcare Vouchers
- Free fruit every Monday and Wednesday
- Free payday company breakfast
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to events held at Salem Chapel
- Corporate MCard annual pass scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'