Are you a motivated DevOps Engineer who prides themselves on building secure and robust infrastructure? If so, we want to hear from you! The salary banding for the available DevOps Engineer roles is between £30-£130k and is dependent on experience.
A wide range of companies from fast-growing tech startups, world-leading consultancies, to global tech giants
Your previous experience as a DevOps Engineer will consist of
- Deep knowledge of AWS infrastructure and services, or other cloud platforms (Google Cloud, Azure etc.)
- Experience with configuration management tools, such as Puppet, Ansible and Chef
- Knowledge of containerisation tools, i.e. Docker and Kubernetes
- Experienced in 'Infrastructure as Code' practices
- Experience with at least one programming language
Your previous experience as a DevOps Engineer could also include the design and development of an AWS infrastructure and the build of a continuous delivery platform, although this is advantageous it isn't isn't essential.
Think you have the skills for this DevOps Engineer role? Apply now with your current CV and we will be in touch ASAP.
Please note: This is a full time, permanent position based in London, which doesn’t offer visa sponsorship at this stage.
- Cloud Computing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job