Role: DevOps Engineer
Avenir Digital Limited (ADL), founded in 2005 is headquartered in London with a Global delivery site in Hyderabad, India (ISO:9001 and ISO/IEC:27001 certified) and sales offices in Botswana, Dubai, and Brunei. Avenir is UK based major IT service providers in sectors like BFSI, Legal, E-learning, and Telecom.
• Strong technical foundation in build, release and environment management
• Configuration management tools - Scripting skills in creating Chef cookbooks is essential as the project will be deploying on-premise and into AWS, Ansible is desirable
• Continuous integration tools - Jenkens;
• Terraform is highly desirable as it is becoming the go-to standard for creating infrastructure-as-code
• Docker and Kubernetes
• Familiar with AWS services.
You will be involved in:
- Creating DevOps ways of working
- System automation, provisioning, scalability, security, and monitoring
- Manage the methods of deployment. Also, the processes and tools required to execute those deployments
- Working together with other engineers providing services and knowledge to deliver a smooth automation process
- Manage issue tracking and agile development tools
- Must have UK equivalent degree.
Last Date for receiving CV: 25th March, 2018
- Configuration Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job