DevOps Engineer -Windows, Greenfield - Sports
My client is a high performance sports team who are looking for a DevOps Engineer to improve their teams performance, you will have a varied role implementing DevOps in a practically greenfield environment as their DevOps journey has only just began, so you will be instrumental in implementing a DevOps strategy for the future.
You will be joining a team of 15 people who are made up of data scientists and software engineers within which you will be tasked with setting up the CI\CD pipeline, helping to decide on monitoring tools use and looking to create a DevOps culture. They are looking to move away from desktop services to web and microservices.
- PowerShell experience
- VSTS/TFS experience or CI\CD technology: Ansible\Chef\Puppet\Octopus Deploy\PowerShell DSC
- Windows Server Administrator skills
- Cloud commercial experience
- Exposure to C#
- Docker or other containerisation technology
- Bonus driven by performance + seasonal bonuses
- Contributory pension
- Car scheme
- In house subsidised restaurant
- Private medical insurance
- Subsidised car scheme
- Gym and swimming pool on site
This role is highly desirable due to the amazing office space and the chance to have make a real contribution to a companies technical enlightenment!
Please apply ASAP to be part of the interview process.
DevOps Engineer - Windows, Greenfield - Sports