Salesforce DevOps Role
My client is a multinational End-user after a Salesforce DevOps Engineer, you will be working on building a cutting edge cloud-native, container-based application platform, and the pipeline's for applications which are deployed into the platform. My client will pay a starting salary of up to £57k
Please only apply to this role if you have the right to live and work in the UK indefinitely
Role & Responsibilities
- Leading the Salesforce DevOps team to define the strategic direction for the DevOps Capability
- Work closely with development teams across local and remote locations
- Working with architects and system designers to define high-level solutions
- Writing detailed stories for the DevOps elements within the platform road map
- Creating DevOps scripts integrating Jenkins, BitBucket, and other DevOps
Skills & Qualifications
- Hands-on experience in scripting languages - Groovy / Powershell / Node / Curl
- Experience in CI / CD management tools especially Jenkins
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure services, Redhat Openshift V2/V3, container platforms, Kubernetes and build jobs, experience with Docker
- Chance to work for a multinational End-user with unparalleled career growth
- Holidays, Bonus and other additional benefits
- Competitive starting salary
This is a unique role working for a very prominent client of mine, to find out more please do not hesitate to get in contact for a discrete chat, either call me on+44 (0) (ext 5352) or email me at
I look forward to a catch-up.
- Leading Salesforce DevOps team.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'