DevOps Engineer | Platform | Tech Track 100 | Award Winning!
London, Greater London, City of London, South East UK
£55,000 - £75,000 plus Bonus, Pension, Life, Healthcare & Others
Skills - CI/CD, Jenkins, Bamboo, Puppet, Chef, AWS, Automation, Agile, Linux, Selenium
An award-winning UK company with an office in London are searching for 4 DevOps Engineers / Platforms Engineers to join their highly technical Development and DevOps team. You will be working on some of the most exciting and technically challenging projects in the UK across multiple industries.
We require 4 DevOps / Platform Engineers who have a genuine passion for technology, learning and DevOps. We are looking for the following skills:
- Cloud project experience ideally AWS however will consider Azure and EC2
- CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo and Maven
- Source code management - SVN, Git
- Infrastructure as code - Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform
- Monitoring - Splunk, Nagios
- Strong understanding of Agile
- Automation and Test Automation knowledge - Selenium, Cucumber, JMeter
- Good Linux and scripting
As the successful DevOps Engineer / Platform Engineer you will expect the following package:
- £50,000 - £65,000 (salary negotiable)
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance & Healthcare
- Working from home]
- 25 days holiday
- Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work etc
If you are interested in speaking to me in confidence about this role, please get in touch with Nick Mayo at Testing Circle for more details.
*** These positions are very urgent ***