DEVOPS ENGINEER - PAYMENTS, FINTECH
Up to £76k +Bens + Bonus
- Working with Agile Delivery Managers and Technical Leads
- Commercial experience for high platform business
- Significant experience working with Development teams and IT Infrastructure teams, and offshore teams
- Understand performance engineering from design principles
- SDLC experience including code coverage, architecture and CI/CD
- Test automation tools and experience of test automation
- Experience in the Payments industry is preferred.
- Writing, communication, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Logical and structured problem solving and attention to detail.
Containerisation, CI and Deployment tools:
- Chef, Puppet, Jenkins/Drone/Gitlab, Fabric 8,
- Kubernetes, Docker, Maven, Bamboo, etc
- Cloud Based Services such as AWS, Azure, Pivotal, and Google
- Experience with collaboration tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Groovy, VBScript etc.
The successful candidate will be an accomplished engineer who has worked in a team of 10 or more and has experience working with offshore teams. You will have a strong technical background in DevOps, ideally gained within a financial services organisation. This role is a highly demanding position; therefore it is essential that you are deadline driven and able to work under pressure.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job