Salary: To Attract the Best + Bonus + Benefits
Our client, a well-respected and leading Online Gaming company, is looking to appoint a Dev Ops Engineer who will be responsible for the set-up, configuration and maintenance of a platform, coupled with the management of the scalability, performance, availability and health of the system by using relevant tools. Another key element to this position is to enable automation of processes, such as build, testing, deployment and distribution to increase productivity.
This challenging yet exciting Dev Ops Engineer opportunity will also see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- Facilitate and support the agile development process
- Investigate, evaluate and recommend new tools and technologies
- Set-up, configure and maintain development, testing and staging environments
- Maintain tools for configuration management, build, continuous integration and deployment, reporting, monitoring etc.
- Develop the required scripts to support automation of processes
- Detect and resolve security, performance and availability issues
- Coordinate and synchronize R&D and Operations work streams
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience developing infrastructure level systems
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools like Puppet/Chef
- Experience with Linux on system level, solid understanding of networking and communication.
- Self-motivated, Quick learner, team worker, dedicated
- Loves to document and share knowledge with colleagues
- Configuring and monitoring CDN (Akamai preferred)
- Managing and installing SSL certificates
- Experience with Sensu, ELK, CentOS, monitoring and alarming system
- Experience with HA Proxy, Apache, Nginx, caching methodologies and Databases
- Out of the box thinking
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Network Infrastructure
- SSL Certificates