DevOps Engineer - Maidenhead - £45k - £65k DOE
James Chase Solutions is currently looking for both a mid level and a more experienced DevOps Engineer for my fantastic and innovative client based in Maidenhead.
My client needs someone to work on the automatic deployment of applications and project infrastructure provisioning; providing the bridge between development and operations; creating a true DevOps culture. Successful candidates will be an Agile development team member using their experience and skills to ensure the consistent delivery of new features and ensure operational fit for purpose systems.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer building and running infrastructure for production systems.
- Experience of working alongside developers and bridging the gap between Development and Operations within an Agile environment. An in-depth understanding of what DevOps is all about.
- Excellent experience in Continuous Integration/Delivery. Experience in automating build, release, test, and deploy using git, Jenkins and pipelines; Very good experience with Puppet,Terraform, Jenkins and LAMP.
- Ability to work with virtualized and cloud environments (RHEV / oVirt and AWS).
- Experience with working with Containers (Docker) and Container Orchestration (Kubernetes).
Should you possess the correct skills and experience for this position, we will be in touch with you within 7 days of the receipt of your CV. Should you not hear from us within this time frame, you have not been successful
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'