A successful alternative investment manager fin-tech start-up are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their growing forecasting team.
- Working for a leading niche fin-tech start-up
- Working alongside a very talented team of DevOps Engineers
- Salary £50k - £80k plus equity and bonus
About the role
The role will suit someone with experience as a DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for both improving and maintaining their AWS infrastructure and shared services, as well as supporting the wider engineering and product teams through a combination of rigorous automation, testing and tooling.
- Automate the creation of AWS infrastructure components using Terraform, Packer and Ansible
- Work across engineering teams and assist developers to automate common deployment tasks using containers (Docker), scripting and Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins)
- Investigate and identify inefficiencies within existing processes and develop better solutions
- Review and approve access requests
- Mentor and guide other members of the team through collaboration and code review
- Ensure that company data and security policies are implemented and adhered to
- Software Engineering or Systems Engineering background
- C/I and C/D experience
- Docker (containers)
- Scripting in Bash, Python, Ruby, Node.JS
- Infrastructure as Code - Terraform or Cloudformation
- Automation - Ansible, Puppet or Chef
If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply with your latest CV!