DevOps Engineer - London - Up to £65,000 + Benefits
Our client is a very exciting late stage start up who are still keen on keeping their culture at the forefront of the organisation. They have been backed/funded by Google and Morgan Stanley, HQ in San Francisco holding over 200 staff and 50 staff across Europe, including the Netherlands, Portugal, France and the UK.
This role is based in London, where the second largest hub for our client sits. You must be happy to visit San Francisco to meet the other teams 1-2 times a year.
The purpose for this role is because they need another engineer in London to help with the project that is required to scale out across Europe and the US. This Legacy stack wont move itself!
DevOps Engineer Skills required:
- Linux O/S - Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOs, Debian
- Scripting - Bash, Ruby, Python
- Configuration Management - Chef (Preferably) OR Ansible Or Puppet
- Experience in running/setting up Docker containers
- Kubernetes - They are currently using in production
- Working with GCP/Google Cloud Platform OR AWS
- Infrastructure as Code - Terraform or Cloudformation
- CI/CD - Project work
- Ability to work with Java legacy monolith stack
If this role interests you in the slightest, get in touch with your latest CV to discuss in more detail.