DevOps Engineer - Linux, Python, Bash, Chef, Puppet, AWS, Cloud
Description for the DevOps Engineer:
Innovative and agile company that works with some of the top brands worldwide seek a Senior DevOps Engineer. My client is passionate about technology and about doing software development right. They offer interesting and challenging work in a friendly, collaborative environment where you'll immediately see your contribution to the company's success.
There is no typical day' in the Operations team as new challenges are presented daily. You will ensure that good decisions are being made and procedures are being followed. Where gaps are found in process or infrastructure, you will take ownership to resolve them. When services are interrupted, you will be responsive and restore functionality in a timely and efficient manner.
Skills Required for the DevOps Engineer:
- Linux system administration,
- Supported various standard infrastructure and networking services such as DNS, DHCP, NFS, SSH, Samba, NTP, LDAP
- Solid coding experience (Python and/or Bash Scripting); creating new and editing/adapting existing code
- Working with and supporting AWS or another cloud technology
- Virtualization technology
- Experience with centralized management such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible
Salary for the DevOps Engineer will be £50,000-£60,000 depending on your experience and bonus, health, pension etc
DevOps Engineer - Linux, Python, Bash, Chef, Puppet, AWS
- Cloud Computing