We are currently engaged in a large hiring campaign with a leading consulting firm looking to expand their DevOps capabilities. This is a well-established team which has grown using the prestigious reputation of our client. This team is based within one of many innovation hubs inside this company.
With the financial backing of a large organisation and the setting of an innovative start up, this is an ideal role for all levels of DevOps engineers who are looking to gain vast experience across a range of sectors. This position has a wealth of training available to take you to the next level in your career.
What will you be doing?
- Helping to design and build systems, metrics, internal dashboards, and other tools that allow clients to become increasingly, scalable, and reliable infrastructure.
- Build highly scalable, efficient, resilient and of course secure systems.
- Working with post private and public cloud services.
- Build a culture of collaboration and innovation amongst top clients
What will you bring?
- Experience with Azure or AWS, Private Cloud Systems
- Windows, Linux, Security and Networking.
- Strong automation skills and repeatability.
- Experience with any of the following - C#, Python, NodeJS, Ansible/Salt.
- Experience with CI/CD - Team City, Octopus Deploy
- You'll have the ability to continuous learn and grow, work on your own and within a team.
- Ability to make decisions.
- A true love of technology and innovation.
- Experience at Scale
The rewards for this role are endless, on top of training and the usual benefits you will have access to a vast amount of technologies, likeminded people and impressive career progression. If this sounds like the role for you. Give us a call or apply.
- Cloud Computing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job