How would you like to work for a rapidly scaling SaaS company (that has a healthy roster of Fortune 500 companies as clients amongst others) described as 'visionary' by Gartner that is going from strength to strength?
You will bridge the gap between an exceptional, Agile, team of developers that are delivering high quality software products and operations, ensuring that the platform is highly available and customers continue to be satisfied. You will champion 'DevOps' processes and practices, help the company accomplish the goal of a fully automated, self-healing, infrastructure with CI/CD systems and rapid deployments to production.
Just some of the things you will be doing:
- Building and optimising AWS infrastructure
- automation scripting (Bash, Python),
- monitoring (Nagios, Sensu, Prometheus),
- configuration management (Ansible),
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform),
- containers (Docker, Kubernetes),
- Linux servers (ubuntu),
- Webservers (apache, tomcat), CI/CD
Location: Central London
- Flexible working & working from home
- 25 days holiday (not including bank holidays)
- Generous tech allowance to get your setup exactly as you like it.
- Huge investment in training & development, everyone has their own personal budget.
- Competitive pension scheme
- Health insurance and discounts on gym, health and dental
Will also consider aspirational junior/mid level candidates!
If this looks potentially of interest I would be delighted to have a conversation with you, in confidence, about this opportunity and your career aspirations going forward.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job