We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contract Devops Engineer to join a growing software development team and help them on their DevOps journey. The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about automation & all things DevOps. You will be working in a fast-paced organisation using Agile/Scrum methodology.
As a Devops Engineer, your core responsibility will be developing and maintaining capabilities for the platform users to consume. The core technology is Jenkins - writing Jenkins pipeline steps using the Java based Jenkins plugin framework, as well as Groovy scripts using the Jenkins libraries.
Technologies used for the wider Platform which you will also get involved with:
- HashiCorp Vault, Kafka
- Programming skills and have strong interest in DevOps, Systems Engineering or Build and Release Engineering
- Strong Linux administration: Redhat / CentOS
- Configuration management tools - Chef / Ansible / Containers (OpenShift)
- Continuous integration tools - Jenkins, NAnt, MSBuild, Maven
- Experience with issue tracking - JIRA
- Version control systems - Git/Bitbucket
- Virtualisation technology - Docker/AWS
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a globally respected, market-leading business. Please submit your CV today for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'