Are you a talented DevOps Engineer looking for a fresh challenge in a pioneering and disruptive London-based Big Data tech start-up?
The sensor revolution is accelerating and so is our need for Big Data DevOps Engineers to work on products that showcase terabytes of crowdsourced data collected from millions of contributors' mobile sensors across the globe.
As an experienced DevOps engineer you will have a sound knowledge of automated code (particularly with Python) and CI/CD practices. You will be working on AWS, Jenkins and any Big Data experience would be a bonus.
Alternatively, if you are a developer or platform engineer with detailed DevOps experience and a desire to learn we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for individuals with an interest in evolving with a company that prides itself on being at the cutting edge of big data and platform software as a service.
- You will be managing our Spark / Mesos clusters - tuning, monitoring, making them shineWorking with data--science team to scale and automate data engineering tasks
- You will manage and improve our CI pipelines
- You will work with product team to develop product features
- You will make the role your own and follow developments in the industry, keeping us up-to-date with the latest Big Data technologies
As keen adopters of new tech such as Airflow, Ansible, Athena, Prometheus, Terraform, quick evolution is important to us!!
- Strong AWS knowledge
- Expert coding experience (Python etc.)
- Good DevOps instincts
- Continuous integration & delivery experience
- Configuration management system experience
- Experience in automated builds in (Jenkins etc.)
- Cloud Computing
- Any experience with Mesos, Consul or Terraform
- Any Big Data experience - (Apache Spark, Hadoop etc.)
- Any Container Orchestration experience
- Remote working options 2 - 3 days a week
- Stock options to share our growth
- Pension contributions of up to 5% matching and company-wide bonus scheme
- Personal development funding
- Regular team events, conferences and learning talks
- Constant exposure to learning opportunities and ability to make an impact from day one
- Smart team and top investors
- Beautiful office Central London
This is an exciting time for the company as they build out their Devops and Data Engineering teams to meet their target of doubling in size by 2019.
Do not miss this this unique opportunity to move into an elevated role where you where you will be both valued as an engineer and a consultant.
Please get in contact for full details.
- Big Data
- Cloud services
- Apache Spark
- Cloud Platform