DevOps Engineersought after by a leading Financial Services company in Central London
The role of the DevOps Engineer is to work within the Infrastructure DevOps team to deploy and operate their services on public cloud services. The DevOps engineers will work with the central Cloud Services function, Application DevOps teams and cross-functional IT teams to deliver cloud infrastructure solutions in an automated efficient manner.
You will also be responsible for building automation capabilities to support the execution of operational activities.
- Work across multiple application development DevOps 'pods' as the AWS engineer.
- Build & manage Cloud environments to enable application deployments.
- Engineer solutions on Digital Cloud infrastructure using Infrastructure As Code methods (e.g. Terraform)
- Deploy common cloud services for business unit / application DevOps teams (e.g. domain services, networking, logging.)
- Build and support CI/CD and continuous testing activities.
- Engineering activities to implement patches provided centrally by Cloud Services.
- Development work to support automation of operational activities.
- Support non-functional testing of Digital Cloud services
- Update support and operational documentation as required
- Provide impact assessments where requested for changes proposed on Digital Cloud services
- DevOps and Infrastructure as a Code concepts and techniques.
- Use of CI/CD and available tools.
- Security and Compliance, e.g. IAM and cloud compliance/auditing/monitoring tools.
- Delivery of solutions that align to approved design patterns and security standards.
- Experienced in full automation and configuration management.
- Proven AWS experience (and AWS Certifications).
- Demonstrable experience of Linux administration and scripting preferably RedHat.
- Working within an Agile environment
Technical experience in the following is highly advantageous:
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job