DevOps Engineer AWS, Terraform, Python
Location: - Leicester
Rate: - £450-550
Length: - 12 Month Contract
Role: DevOps Engineer (AWS, Python, Terraform )
Working alongside a digital solutions business that looks to transform business performance. The candidate will be required to be on site with the end client and require you to be a good team player and able to display leadership skills when asked upon.
This exciting opportunity is for an initial 12 month contract in Leicester.
The ideal candidate will have end-to-end experience with AWS migration projects, with a proven track record in finding simple and sustainable solutions to complex, problematic migration tasks. You will also have experience in a senior role, displaying leadership qualities in order to communicate and collaborate effectively with your colleagues. The perfect candidate will have worked with a wide range of continuous delivery and DevOps tools and technologies.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of productions systems.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies.
- CI/CD - Jenkins. Experience with the deployment of pipelines.
- Experience with release automation tools - Ansible/Puppet/Chef
- Experience in creating, changing, and improving infrastructure as code - Terraform.
- Container solutions - Docker/Kubernetes
- Object-orientated development, with experience with data types, structure and operations.
The role is looking to commence ASAP, with interviews being conducted the week commencing, 19/03/2018.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!!!
Send any relevant applications to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"