Location: - Coventry
Rate: - £550
Length: - 12 Month Contract (3 month rolling)
Role: DevOps Engineer (AWS, Terraform, Python)
Working alongside a family owned business who have an extensive community of colleagues and business partners. The candidate will be required to be on site with the end client and require you to be a good team player and able to display leadership skills.
This exciting opportunity is for an initial 12 month contract in Coventry being conducted in 3 month rolling contracts.
The ideal candidate will have end-to-end experience with AWS migration projects, with a proven track record in finding simple and sustainable solutions to complex, problematic migration tasks. You will also have experience in a senior role, displaying leadership qualities in order to communicate and collaborate effectively with your colleagues. The perfect candidate will have worked with a wide range of continuous delivery and DevOps tools and technologies.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of productions systems.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies.
- CI - Jenkins
- Experience with release automation tools - Ansible/Puppet/Chef
- Extensive experience with configuration tools - Terraform.
- Container solutions - Docker/Kubernetes
- Object-orientated development, with experience with data types, structure and operations.
- Experience in scripting languages - Python, Bash, Perl.
The role is looking to commence ASAP, with interviews being conducted the week commencing, 05/02/2018.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!!!
Send any relevant applications to