My client seeking a DevOps Engineer to join its award-winning Cloud Team. Key responsibilities will include developing, designing and managing innovative Cloud-based services for customers.
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge on how to build scalable services on cloud architectures ensuring reliability and speed across multiple platforms and services allowing seamless sharing of data.
The position offers the opportunity to work within a small team of highly skilled, motivated and passionate engineers working on high level projects with some of the biggest brands in the business
* Managing virtualised cloud infrastructure and platform.
* Understanding of web technologies such as Server OS (Linux, Windows Server 2012), Web security (WAF/Layer7, SSL), Server Coding (PHP, NodeJS, CherryPy), Proxies( Nginx, HAProxy), Cloud Services ( AWS, Azure), SQL, NoSQL ( MongoDB, DynamoDB), Client coding (HTML5, Java script, CSS).
* Excellent general programming skills built through solid commercial experience.
* Strong web and cloud development skills.
* DevOps Engineer with a passion for building innovative features and working with the very latest technologies.
* Knowledge of virtualisation, preferably GPU virtualisation.
* Degree educated in relevant discipline.
* Advanced knowledge of cloud concepts and web services.
* Proven ability to work collaboratively within a small team to overcome challenges and maximise business potential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job