- Excellent opportunity to work for a big name international retailer.
- Join at the start of a full-scale digital transformation programme.
- Flexible working hours and remote working options available.
Working in a new engineering function, this is a great opportunity to work in a fully agile team working on a large scale programme to modernise this well known business. This is a greenfield project and to get in at the start to help deliver this scale of change will be a great way to progress your career in DevOps. Gain experience working in an Agile environment on exciting new products.
What you’ll be doing
The DevOps Database Specialist will be work as part of the DevOps function and specifically focus on the database development side of this far reaching digital development programme. Using your DevOps experience, you will support the set up of this new development programme and take ownership for the database development within the DevOps team.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Solid experience working with a range of databases
- Strong skills using MySQL / SQL
- Experience of working on web-based applications
- Exposure to or knowledge of working using agile/devops methodologies
A competitive base salary of between £35K - £40K (dependent on experience) plus a great benefits package.
Flexible working hours and remote working options
Excellent benefits package
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.