Devops Consultants required for a large Digital Transformaiton Programme. Extremely high profile Digital project.
As the client are increasing their development capability you will join the team responsible for managing the build, deployment, and continuous integration of the project through development, test, and production.
Knowledge and experience desirable (Not all of the following is required!)
- Knowledge of and experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Hadoop, Postgres, and CoreOS
- Knowledge of and experience with Hortonworks, Kafka, Zookeeper, Artifactory
- Knowledge of and experience with AWS
- Knowledge of and experience with Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Prometheus
- Knowledge of and experience with Git, Github, Gitlab
- Knowledge of and experience with nginx, HAProxy, Unicorn
- Experience deploying, profiling, and debugging distributed systems
- A keen interest in open source and a desire to contribute back to the community and other departments
- Ability to operate in small cross-functional engineering teams to build supportable, sustainable, and reliable services
- Reasonable fluency in at least one of: python, go, BASH
- Knowledge of HIDS, NIDS and security hardening
- Deep knowledge of GNU/Linux
- Knowledge of configuration management tools (Puppet/Ansible)
- Solid understanding of CI and build engineering
- Understanding of cloud concepts
- Experience of IP networking and physical networks
Please forward your CV for a discussion at your earliest convenience.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
- and CoreOS