Junior | DevOps | London |
Your new company
My client is looking for junior DevOps Engineer to join their growing engineering team and work with closely and be mentored by senior engineers.
Your new role
- Assisting with the day to day task and ensuring our systems are deployed with minimal downtime, running the best architecture on scalable and redundant systems.
- Take part in architecture and software tasks
- Uses coding or scripting to solve issues
- Support for analytic needs
- Implement streaming analysis algorithms
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience with agile software development
- Process orientated
- Experience with one or more languages (python)
- Administering and deploying development CI/CD tools ( Git, Jira, GitLab or Jenkins)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- AWS Services
What you'll get in return
you will be joining a business that are making huge inroads within their sector and promote organic throughout their whole business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'