Global IT Services
A global IT Services organisations is seeking an experienced DevOps Architect to join their team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will come from an Agile Software Development background.
- Do you want to work for an expanding global IT services organisation?
- Do you want to work with prestigious clients?
- Are you seeking to expand your skillset/knowledge within a DevOps capacity?
If all of the above sounds like your next role then please see below the brief job spec below, a full job spec is available.
- Supporting the full software development lifecycle working on application development, consultancy, cloud + more
- Working closely with the internal teams to work on testing, software methodologies & more working in an Agile environment
- Understand client requirements and business objectives and ensure that these are effectively understood throughout delivery and proposals
- Propose improvements to customer solutions
- Hands on DevOps experience in an enterprise organisation - specifically working in an Agile environment
- Experience of taking requirements through to completion
- High level of experience of detailed design including scalability, performance, availability, security + more
- Solid scripting experience working with - BASH, Powershell, Node.js
- Understanding of Docker, Jenkins, Bamboo or similar
- Understanding of IaaS such as VMWare, Hyper-V, Openstack
- Experience of Cloud - AWS, Azure or similar
To be immediately considered please send your CV
DevOps Architect - DevOps - Docker - Jenkins - AWS - Azure - Bash - Powershell - Devops architect - node
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job