My client is looking for an expereinced application support analyst who is looking to work with a DevOPs mindset to automate and continuosly improve applicaiton support procedures. The focus of the role is ensuring production environments remain stable, reliable and performant while employing strong stakeholder management skills to work alongside developers, project managers and more across the business. The bank is going through a multi year DevOps transformation as they move to the cloud and they are looking for similarly minded engineers
- Experience supporting and managing globally distributed technology systems.
- Proficiency in Linux (Unix)
- Experience with Databases, mainly Sybase and SQL and adept in writing SQL.
- Working knowledge of Incident, Problem and Change Management practices.
- Any experience with Cloud technologies
- Experience with application server technologies
- Experience with GIT, BMC Remedy, Control-M, Confluence JIRA, and SVN.
DevOps Application Support Analyst - London - Major Bank