Hassocks, West Sussex - driver with own transport required
£25,000 - 36,000 - with the higher banding reserved for exceptional calibre and experience
Flexibility to work Monday to Friday shifts between 7am to 7pm.
An exciting vacancy is available with Hunters’ large and global corporate client for a DevOps Analyst with a background in IT Support (Level 3) and Development (1 year) to assist in maintaining and developing both in house software and new products, to improve day to day operations of the business. Reporting to the Senior IT Manager, responsibilities include:
• Identify areas of improvement in company software.
• Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016 Support
• Firewall/VPN/Security Software Setup and Maintenance
• Backup DR Management
• Research and test new solutions.
• Develop API’s to integrate with our main ERP solution
• Stack development
• Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant - training provided
• Liaise with internal departments as the nature of the specific task may require
• Assist the DevOps team with all tasks as required
• Background in IT Support and Development.
• Minimum experience of 1 year in a Development or L3 support environment
• Preferably an IT related university degree or qualification.
• Knowledge of the following areas would be beneficial - although training will provided where required:
Quantum, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g R2, Visual Studio, Mobile Development Platforms (xcode), Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2, Virtualisation technologies (Hyper V, VMware 5.5, 6), Linux Operating Systems (Centos 6.7, Centos 7, Ubuntu 16.04), Nagios Monitoring.
• Problem solving ability
• Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
• Analytical thinking and reporting skills.
• Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to work in a busy environment
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
• Strong organisation and administration skills
• Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
• Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Windows Server