Platform Engineer, UK Wide, £40-70,000
A leading consultancy are looking for an experienced DevOps platform Engineer to join their team. The company works alongside their clients to ensure that high quality solution is delivered to meet user satisfaction. They work with companies amongst a range of sectors, more commonly a number of Public Sector projects.
They are looking for someone who has a strong Cloud and Linux background as well as a demonstrable knowledge of Containerization Tools. Working for this company will provide the successful candidate with an unrivalled opportunity in the market. Training and development is a huge factor for this consultancy with as much time and money invested into a candidates non-technical skills such as public speaking as their technical skills.
What the role will entail;
- Actively create Dev Ops ways of working
- Undertaking system provisioning & automation, monitoring, metrics, scalability, security and hardening.
- Being responsible for the upkeep of critical services
- providing the code, services and knowledge to deliver a smooth automation process
What the candidate needs;
- A good Cloud technical background (AWS, Azure, Google)
- A strong Linux background
- Demonstrable Containerization Tool skills (NoSQL, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Good understanding of networking
- A good understanding of using robust Software Engineering best practices/methodologies
- Good communication skills, both in written and verbal form.
- An appetite to learn and an understanding of new technologies.
If you meet the above requirements and believe you would be a suitable candidate, apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Apply now by sending your CV to -
Or call Roxanne Stephenson - (+44)
DEVOPS / AWS / AZURE / DOCKER / GOOGLE / LINUX / NOSQL / KUBERNETES / PLATFORM ENGINEERING / LONDON / CENTRAL LONDON / CONSULTANCY / PUBLIC SECTOR
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job